Interview_B


10 Behavioral Interview Questions and Answers – 91 to 100 of 100 Most Asked

91.       How do you treat office boys and others who are related with maintenance and cleaning of the office?
Suggestion: this question is to verify your behavior to the most important people in office, the maintenance people. Be grateful land thankful to them.

Sample Ans: I consider the maintenance people one of the key people running for a company. I also believe a company is a happy place to work if they are happy. On the way to my work or the way back whenever I meet them, I show them my respect. I also try to help them doing my work by my own and keeping my belongings neat and clean. To me they are as important as my other co-workers.

92.       How do you keep your desk clean?
Suggestion: Every Employer wants to keep his office clean as well as the employee. Keeping desk clean means you are organized and steps climber person.

Sample Ans: I keep my desk clean. I throw away the unnecessary documents and archive the old one. I prefer a “Things to do calendar” on my desk and always try to follow my schedule. I have a working diary where I keep my notes and meeting schedule. My smart phone also helps me a lot to organize meetings and complete necessary tasks.

93.       How do response to fire or accident drill conducted by office?

Suggestion: Accident never occurs with notice. So every employee should practice the fire or accident drill conducted by the office.

Sample Ans: I am always respectful to office drill and I take them seriously. During the drill I follow the instructions and obey the fire rules. I also encourage other employee to attend the drill as they are very important for everyone us to handle any unwanted situation.

94.       How do you communicate with your foreign co-workers?

Suggestion: Most of the company of today’s world is international company. Multi cultural people work under the same roof. So it is very important to cope up with them quickly to work efficiently at workplace.

Sample Ans: I take my co-workers as my neighbor no matter from where they came from. Though I am good at English sometimes I try to speak at their language too. When we go for lunch or any hangout I try to know about their country and customs. I also wish them at their festivals.

95.       Do you like to travel or constantly work at desk?

Suggestion: If you like to travel tell them. Or if you have any problem travelling also state that. This behavioral question will help them to determine to place you at right position.

Sample Ans:
a.       Yes I love to travel! It will help me to meet new people and learn new things
b.      Well. I am married (or the other reason) and travelling is tough for me. I like to grow and excel at my own place.

96.        Are you a tech savvy person? What is your opinion towards technology?

Suggestion: These behavioral questions are to determine how technology equipped guy you are. And remember every company wants a technologically sound person.

Sample Ans: yes I am a technology loving person. I put my work schedule on my Smartphone and regularly synchronize with my account. All kind of technological change is welcomed by me and I am ready to meet new challenges through them. In addition to this, I use those following proper rules and courtesies.


97.       What is your attitude towards going green?

Suggestion: Going green means saving the earth. It is also checked by the interviewer how visionary you are.

Sample Ans: Yes I love the concept of going green. In fact I instruct my fellow worker to take necessary steps to reduce the carbon emission. In addition to that, I also asked the R&D department to find better way to make environment friendly product.

98.       What are the steps you have taken to award the employee for good work?

Suggestion: this question is to test your recognition towards employee. Tell them how you motivate them by giving rewards and other bonuses.

Sample Ans: I always uplift my employees by giving them proper recognition and rewards. I started giving an instant bonus at my last work place. If anyone does any outstanding work, he or she is instantly rewarded. There was also option for employee of the month and half yearly bonuses.

99.       If a project fails how you do handle?

Suggestion:  failure is very common thing at workplace.  There you need to get up and look forward for the next steps.

Sample Ans: I take failure as a part of growth. First I try my level best to rescue the project by any cost but if fails then too, I mark the mistakes I have done. Then I sit with my project members and take their suggestion for doing better next time. Then I try to recover the losses by minimizing the project costs and start doing the next.

100.   What are the steps you have taken to help your employer to forecast the future?


Suggestion: This question is to determine how much you think about the company’s betterment.  Tell them the proposal you gave. That could be prediction, cautionary notice or any cost reduction idea.